COVID-19 Updates & Actions
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, our top priority remains keeping our associates and customers safe while working to support essential businesses across the US. We are open for business and committed to providing the exceptional service and solutions that you have come to expect from Sonepar USA and our family of operating companies in a safe and responsible manner.
As such, Sonepar USA has taken precautions to mitigate risks associated with the COVID-19, including:
- Implementing robust guidelines on COVID-19 management and safety procedures
- Preventative measures such as social distancing and elevated cleaning
- Adopting a non-essential travel ban and travel restrictions
- Transitioned eligible workforce to working remotely
- Enhanced existing digital solutions to better serve our customers safely
- Implemented contactless transactions with curbside pickup and delivery services at each operating company
- Promoting continued awareness through communications and other appropriate resources
We continue to evaluate our actions to help keep our associates and customers safe. If you have any questions, please contact your local operating company or Sonepar USA vendor relations representative.
Thank you to our associates, customers and everyone working tirelessly to provide essential goods and services during these challenging times.
Click on the logos below for more information on curbside service, job site delivery, digital solutions and other COVID-19 information and updates from your local operating company:
Click on the logos below for updates from our trusted manufacturing partners: